Sunday, May 30, 2010

Calculation of your carreer oppurtunities, to make your (market)value rising

Last night I was thinking about the carreer offers that were offered to me and the possibilities to make them become a reality. Also with this kind of issues, I like to research the possibilities, put them into a schedule and for them into my life and see how they benefit the best for me.

There are first of all 3 elements I always do calculate:
Do I want to grow to the future, do I what is my present situation and do I want to redo part of my past. This I schedule in the following three: Past - Present - Future.
Based on these three factors I will weight the benefits for me of each choice.



These are the opportunities of new careers give to me:

Career in Brasil - to redo past:green
Career in Singapore - to build future: green
Career in Sydney - to build future:technology
Career in Houston - to build future: technology
Career from Sicilly - all in one, fast lane
Career from Bila Cerkva - all in one, slower pace


























In the following schemes I will show examples how I come to my choices:










In the Brasil sample, you will see that most choices lead to 1 option and not necessary a future one.






















In the Bila Cerkva sample, you will see more options are open and in present time already the future does start as Khan.

Also the Sicilly sample has more options, but only in the present with the old world names and it would mean instead of San Francisco (Atlantida), it will become New York/ Hollywood.
To see the basic I need for the options I want to achieve I find the Bila Cerkva module better, but I am not still out of it. Maybe it is possible to make a combination of the last 2 options, but time will show which or what is the right choice and road to walk.














What is important, is that I do not let myself be guided pure by likeness of a place, but I look what I want, than what I need to achieve it and in the end I go to look for the options, that deliver me the most benefit closest by to it. In the end it never will be perfect, but the closer you can start near your goal, the easier it is to gain it and that is where you should careerwise go for, to make your own life easier and more fulfilling and at the same time have fun with the job.

In the end a job stays a job, your personal life is the real life that is yours and for that you need to think out of the box, what you want to reach on personal level, so you can be happy in the place you live or move to no matter if it is the past, the present or the future.
Money is important, but health and happiness even more.

A lot of people think I am long time finished in my abilities, I just would say: "You ain't seen nothing yet, for I did not even begin."