Friday, May 14, 2010

Chronicles of Khan: Making the Dead Man named Roman back alive again

The Dead Sea Chronicles:

Scroll 1: The Night I left Bila Cerkva, to close Hell and free Hades and end up in Limbo, the border of Moldovia/ Bulgaria, somewhere between the past, present and future time, to have fun with my friends the rats.
After a fight I left Bila Cerkva, through the graveyards behind our house and went on my way to spacewalk through light, to see if I was really loved, or if I just was fooling myself.
On the way out, I went over the forests of future Khan from sky view and I concentrated on following my Bluetone guidelight star through spacetime. Than I finally came to the bridge, from where i could go out of Hell, cross and free Hades and make my past the past and let things start from 2010, the New Point 0. First I opened the bridge by putting a coin on the left corner and a coin on the right corner of the enter gate and after crossing the river Hades, I closed the gates forever by putting a coin on the leftside and on the right side of the gates. Than I went to the house of the watchdog, the Hellhound and set him free. Gave him 2 coins for on the road and did bow in Peace for my old friend. After that I paid my toll with the boatsmanshouse and there it would be his last trip, I also bowed in Peace to say goodbye to him. Along the way i paid my duties and said goodbye to old friends, until i came to the threeway-crossing road. The road to go back to the past, the road to go in front of the future or the road of the present to Hades himself and dare to take the test and pass him by to go to a new point in life still in the year of 2010. I chose the road to Hades himself and appearring, he waits for you on a side road on the right side, across the eternal graveyard, as a dark shadow of cloth in the wind, staying from some distance, to trap the one who is stupid enough to let curiosity kill him by approaching him as a fool (For only the needy innocent are allowed to hide for free in Hades, like children or handicaped people) or to trap the ones who did not pay duties to the boatsman and the Hellhound and choose to ignore his ways. When arrived at the crossing towards the road to him, I did bow on the ground in Peace to him and explained, it was my last trip as Diablo DeVille and he was free to go, for I made a new point 0. Than we said our goodbyes and while he was vanishing in the night air I did see myself travelling as a bluetone x-ray light star through the deep dark sky night, while I left the gates of the deadmans land into Limbo, a waiting station till the next morning is sunlight at the border of Moldovia/ Bulgaria. The total trip took me 10 minutes, both to travel the distance and to close the old Hell and release Hades for good. Arrived at the place, I was sitting across an empty factory building and had some company by some rats, where we were waiting for the sunrise to come and the next morning, so I could travel on in safety, when we did see something strange happening. In the sky above the building, we did see another "star" going zigzag through space, to find its way towards Hades and the road I took, making themselves looking like a bunch of fools, which did drink to much and tried to fly by x-ray light. Bringing with them darkness, than again light, ruining the spacetime and disbalance the natural sunrise.
First the rats and I laughed our ass off, but after 10 minutes watching the pathetic tryouts, it did start to look desperate and sad, not even silly anymore. It looked like someone trying to track me down and did know around where I was, but instead of using common sense and use the telephone to phone a taxi to let me be picked up, they were trying to go through the same spaceroad I went, but without knowing what they are busy with. It was I in the end that did decide to go back through another way and not wait till sunrise, because I understood something wrong had happened and how right I was, from the moment I left Limbo and entered a new Hell into a not so distant possible future. Right before I left a car did pass by, not seeing me, but this car would become an important guideline for my next trip home.


Scroll 2: The way back to save my most loved star "Natasha", the childsoul of my complete celestial wife Maria.
To go back I decided to use a backdoor, through the future Khan, in the hope I would arrive quicker back home, to where I left. The growing Khan I was travelling was beautifull. Hills and grasslands in the morning light and everywhere the singing of birds and all trees in blossom.
Water falling free and lakes with life and nowhere human lifeforms at all to exist.
What was puciliar was the fact that I did see so now and than very old karkasses of ancient rusted cars, overgrown by trees and bushes. I did know now anyway how Khan would go to look like in the future and also how it has to be build up. When I left Khan, I suddenly arrived in darkness. All was dead, empty houses and the only lifeforms left where big mean black dogs, that did dare even to challenge me, but feared me also, barking: Diablo DeVille is back, Diablo DeVille is back!!Alarm!! The word [PEACE] almost seemed to lost its meaning and the dogs were ready to attack, however, they did not dare to. So I did see in the far distance an empty car with its lights on and further on the road another one. I decided to follow them and passing the black barking dogs in bravery, I started on a new road. Than arriving at the first car, I looked behind me and everything was white and pink in blossom. All the dead trees and shrubs came alive after I did pass them and like a spring wind I continued my road, passing empty houses with huge barking dogs and behind me leaving a trail of new life in this new 2010 I did arrive.

It seemed that all of humanity did kill each other again and the only ones left to live where big black dogs and empty cars, which I used as guide to carry me home. Until it was morning and I arrived at the borders of a new forest, surrounded by waters. It did look like the lake behind my house of Bila Cerkva and I did find near the lake my old bed from Khan. The rest of the castle was broken in pieces, but my original bed was still in one shape. 1 solid giant rock with a carving in it, that exactly would fit my resting body. Around the rock where fishermen and all the surrounding was in blossoming, while I did fall in a deep sleep in my own old bed, where I did feel for a moment totally home.


Scroll 3: Delivering the child Roman and saying goodbye to the past and changed the future. Arriving to another Kiev.
When I woke up, it must have been only a 20 minutes passed by. And I was hungry and thirsty. Water I did drink from the water, where the fishermen where fishing in and I did decide to go on with my road to find my way home to Bila Cerkva. Unfortunate my body was exhausted and on one road I collapsed and was lying there on the ground. The sun started to shine brighter and I did hear a voice telling me, that they wanted me immediate to go to Utopia, from where I could choose myself where I wanted to start my holidays and retirement. But I did hear in the far human voices and I answered in my heart: "No, not yet, the test of The Good Samitarian, if not, than I am prepared to go." And than there passed by a horse and wagon with 2 simple Ukrainian farmers on it, known to be on their own. And they did stop and did help me up and gave me something to eat and to drink. Than they asked me where I was travelling to and I said Bila Cerkva. They did laugh and said, but you are in Bila Cerkva. What is you name? Than I said Pjotr Jamesovich, Patrick Pascal Persijn and a silence did fell. Are you really Pjotr Jamesovich? they asked. Yes, and than I showed them my passport. They loaded me on the wagon and looked at my passport and where suprised the document was given out in 2002. We passed loongg time this age, they said, but we will bring you to the bus and it will bring you to the centre of Bila Cerkva. I noticed the language was changed. A new kind of Ukrainian. They did bring me to the bus and I did find my way to our appartment, however all looked as it was 1974 and the Babylon building was just only started to dig, almost no cement was putted. On the way I did deliver the 3 sins that did cause the past to fall and did throw them in the river, for every river is a kind of old Hades. so by that act and locking it, I did destroy those 3 sins for the future to become. Everything however looked different. Yulia Tymoshenko had still to be elected as Premier, that was what she was fighting for, according the billboards, while another man was going for President, but it was not Yushenko.
There was more English and there were slogans like "Save water, drink beer" and "Smoke, to keep the balance." All trees where in blossoming and it did look like another world. Ofcourse nobody was home, so I did decide to go to Kiev, to the family of Natasha. When I went my eye did fell on a young boy, blue eyed and I did know his name was Roman for some reason. When I looked at the boy, he smiled at me and said: Spasiba, or Thank you.

Scroll 4: Escaping from a soul sorcerer and went into WAR for PEACE to stop a wrong future from happening, by delivering the soul of James Emile Persijn to the New Arien Reich.

Info not available at his time, to prevent it from happening again.

Scroll 5: Sacrifise my life, to make the soul of the teenage suicider Roman, alive and bring the rest of the lost souls of our clan to Kiev Unloading Mental Psychic Hospital.

Info not available at his time, because of open police case.