Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spacephysics: Lessons about time, part VII

Backtracking on the time-axe to recognize the past and future events in your life:
People always claim it is not possible to change the future or to influence the future or your destiny and most of people do not believe nowadays that in daily life it is possible to avoid mistakes and miscalculations in our planning, simply because they do not believe it is possible to see what is coming. Most people think to know the future is spiritual connected and is a bunch of fairy tales and lies.

This however is not true. We are able in our daily lives to recognise our future, because the time-axe leaves in certain sceneries, situations and signs tracks behind in the future we programmed for ourselves, which is automatically connected to our past.





















In other words, our future is always a reflection in another form of what did happen for us in the past. By recognizing these signs the right way, we ARE able to influence and change the future as we want it ourselves. It takes a bit of an effort and in some cases it is not easy, but for sure we can bend the events on the time-axe as we did program is to our will, by taking the right actions and follow the program to come to a satisfying end result.

Example: (1)I myself ever did find myself sleeping on a rock, in the shape of a bed, from an ancient stone, which was in my experience from the country of Khan, across a most beautiful forest which was surrounded by a canal of water and I did not know the way how to cross, for there was no bridge to find, only roads, that did lead to another road, that came out back to the same channel. (2)Later I did rest on a place with a small rock and surrounded by a small ditch was a small building, with one closed door, looking a bit like a prison.
(3)Further on the line I did sleep in a broken house and across surrounded by a sandroad the same kind of building with one closed door, where someone went in and out, because they had the key.

These 3 situations are similar and reflect both the future and the past in several ways.
All three symbolize a bed and a closed space. The bed represents in this sample my home, which is applicable into the past and present. the closed space is if you look at my first situation the space I have to travel to, to become completly happy.


Out of my own past situation 3 is recognizable. It symbolize my broken home and I did take the risk and did find the way out by moving to Ukraine, coming one step closer to realize my dreams, as I ever did program it on the time-axe. The person with the key, shows I did open and closed that door already. Situation 2 symbolize the (recent) present. Isolation and my illness let me feel I am prisoned sometimes and did for long time not know where to move. Situation 3 did show me I am on the right way and much closer than I think I am, I just need to keep following the road, until I find the way how to open the door towards the Heaven for me I did program in the past on the time-axe. The water in situation 1 and 2 represent mirrors. On one side the real world, on the other side the dream world, on one side the present on the other side the future.
In situation 3 the water did dry out already, so it does mean, that the path there is found and the door opened and closed already.

During these experiences in between I did get also informed about the details.
After the first situation I did take the road and did find my way to Bila Cerkva and came there to a closed door and moved to Kiev to arrive at the house of Katherina, Victoria and Masha, where I was taken in for rest and food. Than I went away again and I end up in situation 2.
In this time I was in between all by myself and lost personal belongings. The only one guiding me was God and all my friends in nature. Than I did find my way and took the road, that did end me up in situation 3. After that I was alone again and had to sleep out a cold night and in the morning I did find a campement with people, that did help me and did warm me and did feed me, until I passed out. They took my wedding rings and rest of belongings and disseappeared during my pass out, but I did hear one saying: "I do not want to do it." Than 2 of them came back and did help me on the road, protecting me, until I was able to go on my own and again I did end up with the house of Katherina, Victoria and Masha, where I was taken in, rest and feeded until I was picked up by my wife and an ambulance and end up in the situation from the moment where this blog does start.


When we analize again now the detailed situations we can say that the future path I took leads back to Kiev, because in bila Cerkva the door was closed and in Kiev the door was open for me.
My present path after situation 2 shows clearly that I have to take the path on my own with all the risks involved and should not be afraid to become totally another person, which makes me happier. The same situation after situation 3 occured and shows I did do ever this road in the path, but did need the help of other people. In this case I considered them friends or people with good intentions, while actually those people were more strangers to me, than I thought. They did take advantage of me, when I was "knocked out", however some of them showed, they were honest ever to me, because clearly they did not want to participate in the "robbery", however they did anyway. Among them however, there were people that did stand up for me and even defended me, while I went on my way out to start my life new again, because I as only one in that situation never had the ability to defend myself, because for some reason I was "knocked out".


It is clearly in these samples, how we can recognize the future, present and the past and how it is applicable towards our nowadays life and all decisions we do make. These events and symbols all were programmed on the time-axe in past, in the present and in the future. All connected to each other. B now making the right choices and follow the advice of the time-axe, I am able to go my own way and arrive one day in the near future in the heaven I did build not only for the people I love and care about, but most of all, for myself to enjoy. It is sad to build up something beautiful and other people run with it and make a raped version out of it and call it "beautiful" or a "piece of art" or even "an accomplishment". It is ugly, it stinks and it will give further harm and even sometimes failure for most other people involved, beside the ones, who runned with money from the first instance. Truth does show itself in the long term, nobody can escape it, but unfortunate, because of peoples own naievety, they get themselves the most hurt, when the truth is revealed, not the scammy ones, who did scam them in the process too, by starting to spread lies, so they could steal someones else ideas and make big bucks with it for themselves and let the subjects I did try to help in first instance, to make their dreams come true, behind in the cold and even more broken, than when the lie was told about someone they did trust and they did believe it all and did get hurt out of the lie.

Like this our life is filled with signs and symbols existing in the smallest things, that you would say: "Man, that is insane!". But it is not. Everything and every moment in each of our own personal life is programmed for us to experience, because it is part of how we shape it in the future, present and past. Try with that in the back of your mind to apply on your own life and you will be able with the rest of the lessons I gave about Spacephysics, be able to BACKTRACK your future! By using the lessons of the past on the your present situation, when you are in a rut and do not know anymore where to go. There is always a solution and there are many other doors, but WE decide how and when and where we open these doors and go through them.
And if you do not pay attention in your life and take everything for granted, you sometimes open all the wrong doors and end up in unhappiness, time after time after time again.

Using Spacephysics garantuees you not an easy life, but a life how you want it and how you will feel the most happy.